Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mirror, Mirror

I am forever in the search for the perfect mirror coffee table.

Two years ago, I fell in love with THE perfect table in my showroom. It was the perfect height, had the right lines. It was gorgeous. There was only one problem...

it was $1500.

So now I spend my days scouring the internet looking for the next best thing.
Here are a few of my favorites...



This one is very similar to the one I saw in our showroom except its smaller. Look at that antiquing...



I love the way this one reflects all of the green accents in the room.



This square shape is a nice change up.



This table is fabulous. I LOVE the scale.



This is one of my favorites. Hollywood regency at it's best.
Swooooooon...




If I cant find anything I love and can afford I might take matters into my own hand and find something I can refurbish.

Could be interesting...


1 comment:

  1. I just drooled on my blazer from staring at the one third from the bottom. Swoooooon is right. Love it.

    ReplyDelete